... your first appointment, you must read and adhere to the instructions. Since tattooing/microblading lives in the skin and not on the surface as does traditional cosmetics, healthy skin promotes better results. It is important for you, the client, to take responsibility in preparation for your procedures.
60 Days Out
60 DAYS OUT
30 Days Out
30 DAYS OUT
7 Days Out
7 days out
01. DON'T take supplements which are natural blood thinners (Fish Oil, Vitamin E, Flaxseed, Turmeric).
02. DON'T wax, thread, tweeze, tint or do anything to your eyebrows.
03. DO let us know, at the time of scheduling, if you are taking a prescription blood thinner.
2 Days Out
2 days out
Day of Procedure
day of procedure
Since tattooing/microblading lives in the skin and not on the surface as does traditional cosmetics, healthy skin promotes better results. It is important for you, the client, to take responsibility in preparation for your procedure. Please keep in mind that immediately following procedure, tattoo make appear darker or crisper then it will when healed.
Remember – Proper care of the treated area will allow for optimal enjoyment for years to come! Enjoy the beauty and convenience of always looking and feeling your best.
Days 1 - 10
days 1 - 10
01. Showering is fine.
02. NO submerging treated area (bath, pools, hot tubs.
03. NO heavy sweating.
04. NO saunas, steam rooms, tanning beds, direct sun.
05. Never pick or scrub the treated area.
01. Use sunblock on the treated area to prevent premature fading. Reapply as needed.
02. Eyeliner - wear Sunglasses whenever outside.
BROW FOLLOW UP
01. Fourteen to Twenty-Four months.
02. Due to the feathery stroke of pigment implanted in the Brow, a "refresher” will be necessary.
03. When the refresher is needed depends upon several factors such as the color selected and care of the treated area.
01. Eyebrows (Microblade) Very little, if any.
02. Eyeliner & Lips may have some bruising and/or swelling for first 2-3 days.
03. Breast & Scar Camouflaging may have swelling for first 2-3 days.